Hi guys, I just wanted to talk to you about a pressing subject that’s very near to my heart and has a great affect on my life.
A friend I made on here and other various social networks passed away either today or last night. Her name was Michelle. You may know of her, she went by pray-for-our-sinners on here, @Pray_For_Our_Sinners on gifboom and Instagram, and @Pray4OurSinners on twitter. Knowing what I do about Michelle and her dark past, I’m almost positive she died from suicide or an OD. It wasn’t the first time she had attempted to kill herself but it will be the last.
You’ve heard it a thousand times, but if you’re thinking on killing yourself, don’t. This is tearing me up, and I barely knew her. The few conversations I’ve had with Michelle were enough for her to touch my life and impact it greatly. Think of how her mother must be feeling. She probably feels like a failure of a parent. Think of her sister. She just lost the person she grew up with. What about her boyfriend? They had such a hopeful future together. Her thousands of followers are devastated, Michelle was inspirational. And now she’s gone.
If you think you don’t impact someone’s life, or anyone’s life, I promise you that you do. Someone would care if you were gone. That kid you sat at lunch with in middle school when no one else would will miss the kindest person they’ve ever known. Your teacher who remembers you as that one student who truly showed interest and cared about their class had great expectations for your future. Anyone who ever said unkind words to you will wonder if it was their fault.
This is the first time anyone I was close to has died in my lifetime. My deceased family members died before I was born. My children will ask me someday if I ever knew someone who died. The fort thing that will come to mind will be this beautiful girl, who’s now an angel. I looked up to her, she was one of my biggest role models. And now I’m going to outgrow her.
I’m sorry if you think this is an ugly text post, and are annoyed with me preaching and over talked about topic. It seems silly to care about something as useless as making my blog look good and how many followers I have when we are living in a world so cruel it makes people not appreciate the life they have been given. This has impacted me, and I’m only hoping to use this awful event to help others.
You are loved,
Monday, March 11th, 2013 at 11:25pm, 2 months ago
29 notes · #Suicide #Rip Michelle #Pray For Our Sinners #Personal
- escaped-from-reality likes this
- x-w0nderless-x reblogged this from thatkidyousortaknow
- lindsayx likes this
- the-morticianss-daughterr reblogged this from thatkidyousortaknow
- kim-possible14 likes this
- picturemylifeinfullview reblogged this from thatkidyousortaknow
- tonightwedie-mydear likes this
- thatratchetshit likes this
- picturemylifeinfullview likes this
- underneaththepowerlines reblogged this from thatkidyousortaknow
- underneaththepowerlines likes this
- dreambigmin4m0t0 reblogged this from writinganotherlipstickletter
- lulucupcaketomoya reblogged this from thatkidyousortaknow
- savedprincess reblogged this from thatkidyousortaknow
- cosmosandwanderlust reblogged this from thatkidyousortaknow
- whoremazaballs likes this
- mistic-dragonfly reblogged this from thatkidyousortaknow
- partytillthescarsdontshine reblogged this from writinganotherlipstickletter
- innocent-delinquents likes this
- what-thehell-is-happiness likes this
- dreambigmin4m0t0 likes this
- 1iving-like-me likes this
- butyoulooksodamngood likes this
- sugarweregoinghardcore likes this
- writinganotherlipstickletter reblogged this from thatkidyousortaknow
- writinganotherlipstickletter likes this
- y0ung-v0lcan03s likes this
- y0ung-v0lcan03s reblogged this from thatkidyousortaknow
- bellabombalina likes this
- thatkidyousortaknow posted this